Job Vacancies at Harmony Store
Copywriter and Online Content Writer
Harmony are a leading adult retail brand based in the heart of London and are currently seeking a hard-working, non-prudish individual to join us, producing content and copy for our online store, www.harmonystore.co.uk
As well as being open-minded, the successful candidate must have a good command of the English language and be able to research, write and upload content that adheres to the brand’s tone of voice and house style. They must be able to adapt their writing to suit the various platforms that the Harmony brand are positioned on – from the site itself, to social media platforms and email marketing.
The position of Copywriter and Online Content Writer for Harmony is vast and varied with many responsibilities, but a great opportunity to grow the role and make it your own. This full time position would suit a recent journalist or marketing graduate looking for their second or third job within the online creative content industry.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Writing and editing product content
- Researching engaging content ideas for the blog, that are relevant and useful to our target audiences
- Writing and uploading blog content based around on-site promotions
- Sourcing and scheduling social media posts
- Writing press releases and responding to journalist requests
- Planning and creating content for the weekly email newsletter
- Briefing and commissioning freelance designers and writers
The ideal candidate will have some or all of the following experience and qualities:
- Experience of using a CMS, such as WordPress
- Knowledge of writing from a marketing perspective to drive traffic and sales
- An understanding of social media scheduling and what makes an engaging social media post
- An awareness of how analytics can influence content
- A fluid and friendly writing style
- Be highly organised and able to manage and prioritise your workload
- Basic knowledge of an ecommerce platform. Magento preferred, but not essential as training will be given
- An understanding of the adult industry and adult products is desirable, but not essential
To apply for this position, please send your CV, three examples of your writing and a cover letter explaining why you would like to work for Harmony.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted and that unfortunately we will be unable to provide feedback at application stage.